(Topnotch x Charley x Delta)
Huge gTPI calf: +2785 GTPI (04/19)
D.O.B.November 16, 2018
Genomic ResultUS 04/19 GTPI +2785 / NM $ 887 / PTAT +2.00 [ Details ]
- Chart topping GTPI female: +2785 GTPI (04/19)
- The #5 GTPI female in the January 2019 intermediate run!
- Unique combination of almost 3.0 PTAT with +2785 gTPI (04/19)
- Rare sire stack: Topnotch x Charley x Delta
- Different branch from the Rainyridge Talent Barbara family!
- Cow that combines 2641 GTPI & +1.88 PTAT (04/19)
- Sired by DG Charley the former #1 GTPI bull World Wide!
Ms DG-TM Delta Blake-ET GP-83-USA VG-MS 2yr.
- Promising modern day young cow
- Tremendous transmitter!
- 5 progeny >2800 gTPI and sold for $100.000
- Full sister to the #1 gTPI *RC cow in the USA: MS DG Delta Bridgett *RC VG-85-USA 2yr.
Calbrett Supersire Barb *RC VG-86-USA 2yr.
- Dam to the former No. 1 & No. 2 GTPI Red Heifers in the World
- Many sons in AI!
4th Rainyridge Super Beth *RC VG-86-CAN 2yr. 2*
5th Rainyridge Talent Barbara *RC EX-95-USA 2*
6th RF Outside Breeze EX-95-USA 2E
7th Rayverley Briana Milan EX-CAN 2E
8th Rainyridge Tony Beauty EX-CAN 5E 9*
9th Despics Tempo Diana VG-85-CAN